This item can be found on the following maps:
(Ἀσπίς; Aspís). Possibly pre-Phoenician town (Procop. Vand. 2,10,24) of the later Africa proconsularis, north-east of the peninsula Bon, today's Kélibia (Sources: Mela 1,34; Plin. HN 5,24; Ptol. 4,3,7f.; It. Ant. 57,6; Tab. Peut. 6,2; Stadiasmus Maris Magni 117 [GGM 1, 470]). Str. 17,3,16, Sil. Pun. 3,243f. and App. Lib. 519 call C. Aspis. Notwithstanding Ptol. 4,3,7f., C. and Aspis were not two different towns (cf. Sol. 27,8). Inscriptions: CIL VIII 1, 982-986; X 1, 6104; AE 1991, 1646-1658.